Experience the Bigger Game in Vancouver
Are you ready to play a bigger game with your life?
Do you have that deep hungry feeling that you should be doing something that has more meaning?
Are you ready to express yourself in a more aligned and powerful way?
Or is it simply time for a change?
If so, experience the Bigger Game with Rick Tamlyn.
Reminiscent of a simple tic-tac-toe board, the Bigger Game was designed from the premise that life itself is one big game. And if life is a game, then why not play one that excites, fulfills, and challenges you to fully express your talents and creativity?
Attend this exclusive, intimate workshop, Sept. 10-11, 2016, and leave feeling inspired and motivated to keep stretching, achieving, and thriving above and beyond any boundaries or limitations that might have held you back in the past.
This training is highly interactive and includes a combination of theory presentation, full group experiential exercises, one-on-one coach-like conversations, small group interactions and inspirational video examples of Bigger Games. At times you’ll experience thrill, fear and excitement – all at the same time. We call this the GULP!
This workshop is not for everyone! This is not for people who:
- Don’t want change and are happy with the status quo in their life.
- Don’t want to make a difference in the world.
- Don’t want to meet other people who are living a bigger game life.
The Bigger Game has proved to be life changing for thousands of executives, trainers, coaches, leaders, and everyday people around the world, and if you truly embrace the Bigger Game philosophy and methodology, it will be for you too.
What you’ll walk away with:
- A deep understanding of the Bigger Game philosophy and methodology.
- Clarity of your unique meaningful life.
- Activated hunger to have the impact with your life that you have dreamt about forever.
- Compelling committed action items that you will be held accountable for.
- A new group of like-minded allies who may become your friends!
- A working title of your Bigger Game name that will – like no kidding – change the trajectory of your life!
Sept. 10 – 11, 2016 – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm each day.
Blue Horizon Hotel
1225 Robson Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 1C3
Sept 10 – AM Learn the Bigger Game Board
Sept 10 – PM Play the Bigger Game
Sept 11 – AM Apply Bigger Game to your life
Sept 11 – PM Ally with others to name, plan & commit to making your Bigger Game real.
ICF CCEU credits are available for this workshop:
Core Competencies – 10.25
Resource Development – 5
Refund Policy: We will refund all but a $37 CAD administrative fee if you cancel prior to Sept. 1, 2016.