Bigger Game Certification Training is offered once per year in Silver Bay, NY and is facilitated by Bigger Game co-founder Rick Tamlyn. We will be announcing the next training dates soon.
What is Bigger Game Certification Training?
Bigger Game Certification Training is designed for those select entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches and facilitators who are passionate about the Bigger Game methodology and are in the business of helping others find their own passion and compelling purpose. The Bigger Game is a valuable resource to add to your toolkit if you are wanting to market, produce, and deliver an existing and proven program.
Why is certification required?
To ensure the quality and consistency of the Bigger Game program and materials, only Bigger Game Certified Trainers are authorized to deliver the Bigger Game 2-Day Experience and Bigger Game Half-Day Introduction.
The Four Step Certification Process
1. Confirm Eligibility
• Graduate of the Bigger Game 2-Day Experience workshop
• Be a member of a professional body with a disciplinary board and code of ethics that governs you.
• Be in good standing with the above professional organization.
• Carry professional liability insurance.
• Agree to the Denial, Suspension, and Revocation Policy.
• Agree to the terms of the License Agreement.
2. Complete the Bigger Game Certification Training Application.
3. Send a 7-10-minute video clip to IAMU inc. that shows you presenting/leading – on any topic – to an audience of any size. We would like to experience your front-of-the-room style and leadership skills prior to acceptance into the program.
4. Attend the 3-day Train the Trainer at Silver Bay YMCA. Dates to be determined.
Bigger Game Certified Trainers obtain a license agreement with IAMU inc. and are permitted to deliver the Bigger Game 2-Day Experience and the Bigger Game Half-Day Introduction. While it is our intent to certify all candidates, please note that you are not automatically granted “certified” status upon being enrolled in the program. Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of the Bigger Game philosophy and methodology. If you are not granted certified status, a full refund of your program fee (minus housing/living expenses) will be refunded. Please know that it is our desire and intent to grant everyone certified status if they attend the Bigger Game Certification Training.
Enrollment is limited, and not everyone who applies will be asked to attend.
Upon completing the program, attendees receive the Bigger Game Trainer’s Kit, which includes materials required to produce and deliver the Bigger Game 2-Day Experience and Bigger Game Half-Day Introduction. Copyright and intellectual property laws protect our teaching processes, the Bigger Game content, and the Bigger Game timelines.
Read the Denial, Suspension, and Revocation Policy
Agree to the terms of the License Agreement (sent to you upon request)
Complete the Bigger Game Certification Training Application