"I LOVED this workshop! I've never been to any class, seminar, workshop or conference that has taught me so much and offered me so much. I'm still on a high from it all and I know it will take a while for everything to sink in!"
—Kathy Livingston, LCSW
Chicago Workshop, Sept 2008
“When your team, your organization, or your community is ready to embrace a new way of doing business, it’s time for The Bigger Game. Rick captivated our audience with his revolutionary Model of Change. The Bigger Game is brilliant in its simplicity, power, and ability to call forth what’s waiting to happen. Once you’ve experienced Rick and The Bigger Game, you will forever be changed in the way you plan for the future of your business, and your life.”
— Cathy Perry, President 2007, Georgia Coach Association
The Bigger Game Experience is a 2-day workshop designed for up to 24 total participants. In this workshop, you will learn and experience each of the nine (9) components on the Bigger Game Board: Comfort Zones, Hunger, Compelling Purpose, Assess, Bold Action, GULP, Sustainability, Allies, and Investment.
Each section of the Bigger Game Board will be explored in detail through a combination of presentation, videos, experiential exercises, and small group interactions.
The structure of the 2-day experience includes:
• Day 1 (AM) - Learn the Bigger Game Board
• Day 1 (PM) - Play the Bigger Game
• Day 2 (AM) - Develop you, the Bigger Game player
• Day 2 (PM) - Name and plan your Bigger Game
Some of you will be able to name your Bigger Game by the end of the workshop. For others, you will begin the process of discovery about yourself and what it is you want your life to be about.
The Bigger Game has proved to be life changing for players around the world, and if you truly embrace the Game Board, it will be for you too. This workshop is challenging, interactive, and fun. At times you’ll experience thrill and excitement — all at the same time. We call this the GULP.
Upon completion of this workshop, you and/or your team will:
- Have a full understanding of the Bigger Game Board and it’s concepts.
- Learn to use the Bigger Game as a reference tool for creating a fulﬁlling life.
- Discover how each square on the Bigger Game Board relates to you and your Bigger Game.
- Declare a ‘working title’ of your Bigger Game.
- Discover your compelling purpose — what are you about!
- Begin a compelling strategic action plan.
- Increase innovation, creativity and success.