What is the Bigger Game?
The Bigger Game is a model and methodology that creates intentional positive change for individuals and teams in the organizational climate. In The Bigger Game workshop employees experience a hands-on tool to implement – and even welcome – a sustainable, positive impact, both internally in their own work environments and externally in service of generating successful positive results.
What does the Bigger Game address?
Organizations are challenged today like never before as they navigate the complexities of a “new normal.” Success is the constant desired outcome and yet the means to that success must now be different. “Business as usual” is no longer the easy option to sustainable success. Today’s workplace requires the necessity for individuals and teams to think, behave and strategize in brand new ways. The Bigger Game addresses this required change and it can be categorized in three key arenas:
- Engagement – Unengaged employees cost organizations millions of dollars of lost revenue. Bigger Game asks individuals the key question, “What is a compelling Bigger Game I want to be playing in this organization?” When employees and teams are playing a purpose-driven Bigger Game, they are deeply engaged.
- Innovation – Innovation occurs naturally when playing a Bigger Game. We inherently become more creative, innovative and bolder with our actions when we are compelled and passionate about what we are doing.
- Collaboration – A Bigger Game is only successful when there is authentic collaboration among the players. Although there may be disagreement along the way, there is a deep commitment and alignment with the direction of this Game. It is in these collaborative conversations that new ideas are born and implemented.
The Bigger Game – for a team or individual employees – is available as a half-day introduction or a 2-day workshop experience. The training is highly interactive and includes a combination of theory presentation, full group experiential exercises, one-on-one coach-like conversations, small group interactions and inspirational video examples of Bigger Games.
The Bigger Game 2-day workshop training generates various outcomes, including:
- Creating a more engaged employee,
- Aligning a team’s direction,
- Fostering a collaborative dialogue between players,
- Focusing innovative thinking,
- Clarifying purpose and vision,
- Initiating bold action(s),
- Cultivating an environment that welcomes change,
- Learning The Bigger Game as an on-going reference tool for
Now is the time for all of us to take full responsibility for the “games” we want to be generating and playing. As our mantra proudly states, “Playing a Bigger Game designs who we want to become.” We welcome a conversation in support of you and your organization finding your own Bigger Game, for the sake of a sustainable world!
To schedule a Bigger Game training or workshop for your team or organization, please contact any of our Bigger Game Certified Trainers.