Copyright and intellectual property laws protect our teaching processes, the Bigger Game content, the 2-Day Workshop, and the Half-Day Training. Only It’s All Made Up, inc. (IAMU), and those certiﬁed by IAMU, are permitted to deliver our Workshop and Training.
We realize that not everyone wants to become certiﬁed to lead the Bigger Game, and yet there is great hunger from past workshop participants to share what they’ve learned in the Bigger Game Workshop.
To that end, we have created a structure that encourages you to share the Bigger Game with others:
- Any person is encouraged to share the Bigger Game Board & Descriptions with groups and/or organizations of their choosing. We encourage you to include this information in your existing presentations, trainings, speeches, etc.
- We ask that you don't call your existing presentation or training The Bigger Game. The Bigger Game and Play a Bigger Game are trademark-protected, and can only apply to The Bigger Game Workshop delivered by IAMU and our certified trainers.
- You are free to download and print the Bigger Game Whitepaper and Bigger Game Board & Descriptions from our website. These documents can be found on this web page.
- We encourage you to purchase the Bigger Game reference laminate for each person you share the Bigger Game with. This is not required, and yet we feel that this will aid you in sharing the Bigger Game.
- We ask workshop graduates not to share exercises from the actual workshop and/or duplicate materials from the Bigger Game Playbook.
- Please give attribution to It’s All Made Up, inc., both verbally and on any materials you might distribute. The following information should be included on all distributed materials: